Ok, we will say it- we’re kinda obsessed with the babein’ “beach wave” hairstyle. It’s the whole “I didn’t spend hours on my hair” but I’m stating a look- effortless but beautiful.
With the temperatures rising, shorts breaking out + bathing suits soon on the way- we wanna be sure we know just how easy this hairstyle is to do! We’ve compiled a few different styles + ways to wear this look for several hair lengths, plus a couple tips if you’re wanting to add some color for the warmer weather!
Here’s what you’ll need:
1: Curling Iron: 1 inch or 1 1/2 inch
[Walmart for 10 bucks]
2: Sea Salt Spray
[Target for 6 bucks]
Here’s what to do:
1. Flip your curling iron upside down (where the cord is facing up).
2. Holding the clamp down (with the curling iron open) take a small section of your hair and wrap it going down the curling iron, in the direction away from your face.
3. Continue to repeat this until you hair is fully waved with your curling iron.
4. Let your hair set + cool (takes about 5 mins after you’re finished curling it).
5. Once it’s cooled, run your fingers through the curls to help loosen them up + separate to give a more effortless wave.
5. With your surf spray, give your hair a couple of sprays and work it in with “squanching” your waves up towards the crown of your head.
Now here’s some styles for you to grab:
All around- 10. That beautiful ombre’ on top of the long beach waves- yes & yes!
Hellooooo, adorable, incredible, amazing long bob with the most
perfect loose waves! We’ll take it + that color- TOP NOTCH.
Sassy + short! This haircut doesn’t miss out on getting to rock the
beach wave, either! Plenty of length + those pretty warm tones of
color adds great dimension!
Med-length + the bang! Yes, you too can join in and wave on.
If wanna add a little change for the season without chopping more
length, chop the bang! It’s an instant fresh look, without a doubt!
WAVE IT, BRAID IT. Adding a quick and easy braid to any length or hair
with a great wave, is a YES + perfect for summer.
Are you convinced? The beach wave is the way to go
for the season, darlings! Try em out and tag us with your look @thesimplybeloved.
Heart you, beauties!