Fall is officially here and I couldn’t be more excited. Fall is my favorite time of year – the weather is better, the fashion is better, and the hair is better! Fall really is the perfect time of year for hair. Summer humidity is mostly gone, and the winter cold hasn’t transformed your hair into a straw-like texture.
There is no doubt that I love playing with different hairstyles that incorporate braids – and how awesome is it that I get to share that on the lovely Beloved blog?
I hope you ladies enjoy the inspirations I have gathered here. I definitely enjoyed searching through Pinterest (check out our board) and re-creating some of my favorites for you!
1. The fishtail pony: this look is both casual, chic, AND it is so simple! Split the pony into two equal pieces. Then grab small sections from each side and overlap over each other until the end.
2. The fishtail pony bun: For a little more elegance and edge, wrap that fishtail pony around into a bun and secure with bobby pins.
3. Boho cross over braid: Anyone can achieve this look! Part your hair at its natural part and braid a section away from your face on both sides. Criss-cross the braids in the back and bobby pin to secure in place.
4. Knotted up-do: This looks fancy but it’s very simple and totally fun. All I did was take hair from both sides like I was going to put it half-up half-down, and then I split it into two equal parts and tied a knot. I continued tying knots and grabbing more hair from each side until all the hair was up. If your hair is long, continue tying loop knots and then bobby pin into place on the back of your head.
5. Side french braid: This “Katnis” look is my go-to this season! Starting with the side of your part with the most hair, french braid a part from the top of your head to the back of your ear. I use a clear rubber band to hold that braid in place while I do the rest. Then, gather the rest of the hair to the side of the first braid and braid the hair including the first braid.
6. Side french braid up-do: This timeless style is simply a classic french braid to one side if the head. Braid the hair all the way down to the tips, then wrap the braid into a bun and secure with bobby pins.
I hope you all enjoyed this fall hair inspiration!